Friday, December 7, 2007

Hucklebee is Jesus' choice

Oh my the way to blow a really suprising surge in the republican polls has just occured to Mike huckleberry the clown from down Bill "I never had sex with that woman" Clintons way. Must be something in the water there in Hope Arkansas, that causes men to be idiots.
Mike recently announced to a loving church audience that his movement from , who hell is that former fatman to leading in the poll is clear evidence of divine interbention in electoral politics. That he sees this as a sign that God has choosen him as his candidate. I checked and Jesus of Bethlehem is not currently a registered voter. So I can only assume there is some sort of voter fraud scheme involved. I ask several of my Jewish freinds which party Jahwah was registered in , but so far no response. I understand the Lord Bhudda is registered as an independant in all 50 states. Krishna is a liberatarian who is thinking of giving a diamond encrusted universe to Ron Paul and a 5 dollar donation to his campaign.
If you are thinking of supporting this man please have yourself sterlized , do it quickily, he is an idiot , but then so are we all.

No comments: